Our consulting activity has offered us a very important insight: e-commerce businesses have a way greater potential to grow than their owners are aware of. The more doors we’ve opened, the more clear it became to us that it’s not the bad decisions that keep businesses from evolving, but the fact that the key members actually don’t know what decisions to make in the first place.
The good news is, people are starting to open their eyes and be more willing to shift their perspective to newer, better alternatives to grow their businesses. This is where we kick in.
About the workshop
How to e-Commerce is intended to come as a breath of fresh air for all those who could use some guidance in launching, growing or transforming their business. We chose a 2-days structure for our workshop because it carries a lot of information and we want to give our participants the time to process it.
On the first day, we’ll focus on building the concept – which is actually the basis for a successful e-commerce business. Participants will learn how to:
- build the identity of their brand
- define their target audience
- build their value proposition
- choose the right web platform in accordance with their business needs
- build the communication strategy
- build and manage their budget
On the second day, we will introduce our framework to the participants. We’ll use a step-by-step approach to show what are the critical areas in any e-commerce business and how they should be connected and implemented. We will use Critical Me to determine what are the main business pillars, the most important tasks, the best systems & tools, what key resources to allocate and what important KPIs to follow. At the end of day 2, our participants will know how to build and manage a realistic, achievable development plan.
Who should come?
How to e-Commerce is addressed to all those who activate or intend to step into the e-commerce market. By design, our workshop is best recommended for the decision-makers in a company: business owners, C-Level executives and people from middle management.
We want our workshop to be a true asset for each participant. You come in empty-handed, you leave with a pocketful of useful information and a clearer vision of where you’re heading to.
- Shared experience. People tend to show off their success stories, but no one really goes into detail on how they got there. So here we are, sharing not only the best practices from the industry but also the worst of them. Apart from the teaching/ learning sessions, we’ll also talk about the ups & downs, the good & bad and the DOs & DON’Ts from the e-commerce industry.
- Valuable information. We’ve put all of our knowledge into this workshop. We’re talking about years of experience in building, growing and transforming businesses of all sizes and profiles. That includes templates, frameworks and various structures we’ve created or inspired from in the past 10+ years.
- A clean structure. We won’t be giving away much here, but we promise our workshop is designed in such a way that no one will get bored or distracted and there will be no questions left unanswered by the time it’s over.
- Extra benefits. Apart from getting to work with a professional and everything else we’ve listed above, How to e-Commerce comes with two more extra advantages: you get a 33% discount from the full price if you register before the 15th of December 2018, and a free, 2-hours individual consulting session following your participation to our workshop.
The long(er) shot
Our higher purpose is to be active contributors to the rising of collective awareness and to the prosperity of our local e-commerce market. The results we got so far are very satisfying and that’s what keeps us going.
We’re tired of looking over the shoulder at successful companies from other countries and ask ourselves how in the world did they manage to thrive, while our local market still looks like it’s stuck in the 2000s? It’s true that we’ve adopted some of the latest technologies, but this won’t do us any good as long as we choose to “play them by the ear” rather than to invest in learning how to implement them correctly.
It’s time we take down some misconceptions from this industry and start spreading the know-how among e-commerce adepts, offering them new perspectives and helping them build stronger, healthier businesses.
Our series of workshops start in Bucharest, but we intend to take them around the country in 2019 and reach the big cities by the end of the year.